Monday, May 5, 2008

What are you looking forward to in Age of Conan?


Having been a long time fan of conan comics and movies. Finally having a mmo come along, set in the conan universe has been extremely exciting.

Having played wow since release, I started to wonder, what exactly was it about aoc that I was so excited about? Was it the graphics? The new combat mechanics? The fatality system? Or was it just the fact that it was something new?

I think it was a little bit of all those things. With the mmo genre finally maturing, the upside of many of the next gen mmo's is really impressive.

Not only do I find the lore and mature setting of conan to be appealing. The graphical representation of the world, by all accounts is amazing.

I look forward to playing a game where my skill has more of an impact on the battlefield than what im wearing. A game where my guild, my clan, my tribe, can have an actual impact on the game world by destroying and claiming a keep.

I look forward to a world where the grind of pvp combat is non-existant due to the fun gameplay.

I look forward to AOC.

No comments: